Manufacturers and Importers Association is a non-commercial licensed association, which objective is to fulfil the obligations established for the producers and importers of batteries and accumulators, oil, end of life vehicles and taxable products (tyres, absorbers, fuel, air and oil filters) in the Law on Waste Management of the Republic of Lithuania and other legal acts under the most favourable conditions.
The Association fulfils the following obligations established for producers and importers:
- Registers following the procedure established by the Government or authorized institution;
- Organises management of waste;
- Fulfils the tasks on product management set by the Government or authorized institution;
- Informs and educates the public on the issues related to waste management;
- Submits reports to the authorized institution of the Government following the established procedure;
- Consults on the issues related to waste management.
In order to get contracts or more information please contact us: email@example.com